REDUCTION MASSAGE: Wood Therapy.
These types of massage and techniques are a therapy to help break down fat and cellulite in localized areas. Wooden instruments are used to apply direct pressure to “problem areas” to naturally remove excess body fat. In addition to being super relaxing and stress relieving, wood therapy can help you with:
* Break cellulite and burn fat
* Naturally remove toxins from your body.
* Accelerating your metabolism
* Stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
* Post-operation weight loss surgeries
* Tones sagging skin and more!
It is normal that at the beginning you do not feel it “relax” since it is a procedure to which you may not be used to, but with the passage of the sessions, you will be able to feel the true relaxation of this treatment.
We have several types of oil to choose from
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues. This helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduce tension in muscle and tissue.
It may also promote faster healing by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.
Unlike other massage techniques that focus on relaxation, deep tissue massage helps to treat muscle pain and improve stiffness. But it can still help to you unwind mentally, too.
This massage involves the use of smooth, long and kneading and percussion movements.
Smooth and slow movements eliminate stress and improve circulation by relieving body pain as well as enhancing a toning and revitalizing effect.
Among the benefits of Swedish massage we can mention:
- -Relief of muscle, joint and sciatic pain.
- -Improvement and acceleration of lymphatic circulation and draining effect.
- -Elimination of toxins.
- Remarkable reduction in the feeling of tiredness, stress, anxiety and irritability.
- Positive effect on the patient, who feels relaxed and relieved.
In which people is Swedish massage recommended?
- -People with contractures, sprains, cramps, headache, muscle and joint pain (Chronic or temporary)
- -People with circulatory problems: Varicose, retention.
- -If you suffer fatigue, insomnia, stress and / or anxiety
- -People who spend a lot of time standing.
- -Athletes who have a hard physical training regularly.
This massage is designed for women in pregnancy stage. The mainly purpose is the relief of the muscles of the neck, back and shoulders since during this period they are subjected to greater tension or for the lower back, which is also overloaded . The principal idea is reduce discomfort and pain, and as in any massage, make you feel better, relax and release stress and tension.
This massage has the characteristic that it is normally performed on the feet, although it can also be done on the hands.
This technique is based on the fact that the different parts of the body are reflected in the soles of the feet. Because of this, by massaging those parts, the massage goes indirectly to those areas of the body.
Through reflexology, organs, muscles and other parts of the body can be treated, stimulating self-healing mechanisms of the body itself.
In addition to all this, there is also a direct and localized treatment on the feet, helping to treat and prevent problems in the area.
HOT STONE MASSAGE
This type of massage involves soft, flat and hot stones used on different parts of the body.
These stones are usually made of basalt, a type of volcanic rock, so they have an unique mineral properties, like absorb heat and transfer it to the deepest muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. creating a feeling of very deep relaxation and a noticeable relief of body aches.
Some benefits are:
- -Muscle relaxation
- -Elimination of toxins from the body.
-Improves blood circulation (especially for people with peripheral circulatory problems).
You can choose between swedish or deep tissue massage.
- One hour Couple Deep-Tissue Massage
- One Hour Couple Swedish massage
- 90 minutes Couple Swedish massage
Both massages include choice of Moroccan oil, organic oil, or almond oil, as well as hot towels and hot stones.
*Remember that all our services include aromatherapy, moroccan oil, almond oil or organic oil, and can include hot stone and hot towel.
European Deep cleaning facial
A European Facial is focuses on exfoliation. The exfoliation is used to remove dead skin cells and encourage new skin cells to emerge.
Facial + Aromatherapy
It’s the most relaxing facial treatment you will ever experience. It will make you feel fresh, rested and relaxed.
- Facial steam makes the skin clear.
- It involves the use of essential oils which have a lot of benefits to the skin.
- The exfoliation step with an aroma scrub causes the removal of dead cells.
I microdermabrasion tiny crystals are sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin. This technique is less aggressive than dermabrasion, so you don’t need numbing medicine. It is basically an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter.